8 hours to the Chem Trial exam
33 hours to the French Continuers Trial exams
14 days till French Continuers HSC Speaking exam
24 days till French Extension HSC Speaking exam
35 school days till we leave James Ruse
89 days till the actual thing ends
thats 90 days till freedom.
So Hey,
Ruse friends, all my other friends, and.. random blog stalkers?
For those of you who may not know me that well, I'm Natalie.
I'm 17. I'm Persian. HSC-ing at James Ruse. And unless I break another ankle or bone, I'm most likely going to be going on a gap year in 2011 to a country (quite literally) halfway across the world. For a year.
So thats kinda my main reason for starting a blog at this point in time.. like MIDNIGHT before the chem exam (omg) ..to be able to casually switch from blog blog to travel blog when February rolls over. But 'till then, a little procrastination never hurt anyone ;)
xxo
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire