I have a moral dilemma. Not really.
What's the past tense of "ceebs"? (i.e. cbb i.e. can't be bothered)
I'm actually seriously 100%-ly confused.
Here are some sentence constructions of ceebs
"I ceebs watching that video, it's so lame"
now turn that into past tense
"Yesterday, I ceebs watching......" nahh sounds wrong right ?
"Yesterday, I ceeb'd watching......" sounds even more weird..
a paradox, it is.

xxo
i started a blog. OMG. FAIL. I am procrastinating BIG TIME.
RépondreSupprimeri wish blogspot had a like button.
RépondreSupprimerahaha your blogs so lovely! x) i LOLed at the HP thing. and the ceebs thing. and the phone thing. hm . what happened to the music on your bloggg? i cant play it anymore? i loved the music- it was so relaxing haha. gotta dl that stuff and listen to it while im studying. now to figure out which button to press to publish this comment.
RépondreSupprimerOMGOSH I DID IT. I FIGURED IT OUT. I POSTED A COMMENT HAHA.
RépondreSupprimerI <3 the music too, but thought you'd find it annoying cos my music taste is quite different to say.. kpop... but cool!
RépondreSupprimerily shazzy (:
hehe well i dont listen to asian music, just enough to keep up conversations with people so i'm not completely left out when everyones fangirling LOL.
RépondreSupprimerbut yes. i think ill just keep your blog open whilst i study haha!