one week left of school o_o
I don't know what to say or think except.. if I had a chance to repeat 2009/10, I would do it all again. Any day.


I hope we'll all stay in touch next year !!!
my skype is nat.af**ar
add meeeh if you're my friend and you wanna chat when I'm travelling overseas! cos yeah skype > msn
.
.
So anyways, went to chatswood today.
I was cautiously aware of my surroundings in hopes that I wouldn't bump into the Ch@ndra - I have a thing for seeing him at raaandom places, like Macq lib LOL ...last year in Chatswood foodcourt I literally almost walked into him... omg. -___-;
But more importantly,
so T2 have this new limited edition tea called Liquorice Legs.
I'm a maajor tea fan. The Liquorice root makes naturally sweet, plus it has a heavenly smell.
I am in love.

Sweet, smooth and comforting liquorice is blended with fresh peppermint for zing and the sweet aromatics of fennel. A calming, comforting brew full of healthy goodness. Digestive and cleansing, refreshing and invigorating, this is versatile for whenever a little flavour replenishment is in order.
C'est juste époustouflant.
Oh yeah, and Personal Statements for scholarships... bleuughh
I think mine are okk... but really should have gotten Mr Y3O to look over it ... eek.
ok 1 past paper + marking and then SLEEP.
xxo
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire